REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!! Thank you for your interest
Division 1 Coaches and Wrestlers Coming to South Jersey to offer a fantastic wrestling camp.
Matt Azevedo – Head Wrestling Coach at Drexel University and US Open National Champion – along with other Division 1 assistant coaches and wrestlers will team up together to create a fantastic camp and teach wrestlers of all ages how to compete like the best.
Learn high level techniques and fundamentals from college coaches and athletes
Get instructions on the fundamentals it takes to be successful in High School and College
Learn training and conditioning to help you get ready for different points in your season
8 to 1 camper to instructor ratio to maximize learning
Campers will be divided by age and experience. There will be 2 gyms with multiple mats and appropriate level instruction will be provided to each group.
Wrestlers should have at least 1 year of basic experience to get the most out of camp.
Advanced level wrestlers in Jr High and HS will have higher level technique and instruction.
- Campers will receive T-shirts, awards and prizes throughout the week.
- Camp is from 9am to 3pm each day with a 1 hour supervised break for lunch.
- For an additional $10 per day, kids can stay till 4pm providing working parents some flexibility
- We will offer lunch for the kids if they prefer to buy versus bring; More info to follow.
- August 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th
- Harrington Middle School – Mount Laurel, NJ – 5 minutes off Exit 40 of I-29
- $275 until July 19th; $300 after July 19th
- Half day option is available for HS kids (cost of $175)
Camp host: Lenape Jr Wrestling
Camp Leader and Instructor – Matt Azevedo -Head Wrestling Coach – Drexel University; read more about Matt – http://www.drexeldragons.com/coaches.aspx?rc=985&path=mwrest
Need more information – email us at email@example.com