Division 1 Coaches and Wrestlers Coming to South Jersey to offer a fantastic wrestling camp.
Matt Azevedo – Head Wrestling Coach at Drexel University and US Open National Champion – along with other Division 1 assistant coach and wrestlers will team up together to create a fantastic camp and teach wrestlers of all ages how to compete like the best.
Learn high level techniques and fundamentals from college coaches and athletes
Get instructions on the fundamentals it takes to be successful in High School and College
Learn training and conditioning to help you get ready for different points in your season
8 to 1 camper to instructor ratio to maximize learning
Campers will be divided by age and experience. Appropriate level instruction will be provided to each group.
Wrestlers should have at least 1 to 2 years of basic experience to get the most out of camp.
Advanced level wrestlers in Jr High and HS will have higher level technique and instruction.
- Campers will receive awards and prizes throughout the week.
- Camp is from 10am to 3pm each day with a 1 hour supervised break for lunch. Sessions go from 10 to 12 and 1 to 3 each day
- For an additional $15 per day, kids can arrive at 9:15am and stay till 3:45pm providing working parents some flexibility
- August 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th
- Harrington Middle School – Mount Laurel, NJ – 5 minutes off Exit 40 of I-29
- $275 until end of July; $300 after
- Half day option is available (cost of $150) – email us directly to register
- Group/Team rates available
Camp host: Lenape Jr Wrestling
Camp Leader and Instructor – Matt Azevedo -Head Wrestling Coach – Drexel University; read more about Matt – http://www.drexeldragons.com/coaches.aspx?rc=985&path=mwrest
Other great instructors including Chase Pami, John VanBrill and Sean Grey!
Need more information – email us at email@example.com