Driving directions to various facilities:
Burlington County Insitute of Technology (BCIT)
695 Woodlane Rd,
Westampton, NJ 08060
Click here for map
Burlington Township High School
610 Fountain Avenue
Burlington, NJ 08016
Click here for a map
- 295 North to Burlington Exit (Route 541)
- Follow about 100 yards and bear right onto Burlington Bypass
- Take Burlington Bypass until first light
- Take a right at light onto Fountain Avenue
- Follow Fountain Ave to traffic light taking a right on Jacksonville Rd
- Follow school’s driveway to the back and look for the gym
- Route 206 to Jacksonville Road (County #670)
- Follow into Burlington until school comes up on the left
Camden Catholic High School
State Hwy 38 & Cuthbert Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002-2919
Click here for a map
- Route 38 West to Cuthbert Road exit
- Take Cuthbert toward Merchantville
- Get in left lane and turn left into school lot
- Follow lot around to the back parking lot and look for gym
Cherry Hill West
Cherry Hill West High School
2101 Chapel Avenue West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
From the New Jersey Turnpike, exit 4, proceed North on Rt. 73, passing over Rt. 295, to intersection with Rt. 41, proceed South on Rt. 41 approximately 1 ½ miles to Chapel Avenue. Turn right at the traffic light onto Chapel Ave. Continue approximately 1.2 miles, High School is on left side (after hospital).
From the Atlantic City Expressway, from points East. Stay on Atlantic City Expressway (it will turn into Rt. 42 West). Take Rt. 295 North to exit 34 B, take Rt. 70 West (Follow directions below*)
Rt. 295, from North, exit 34 B – to Rt. 70 West – towards Camden / Phila.
*(Once on Rt. 70 West you’ll pass – McDonald’s, Wawa and cemetery – on the right side) Just after the cemetery an extra right lane will be added, get into this lane – this exits into Fulton Ave. (at Cherry Hill Dodge) – (this is also a U-turn exit) Go straight onto Fulton Ave. At end of road turn left onto Martin then right onto Murray. At stop sign turn, right onto Chapel Ave. School will be on right.
Rt. 130, from North, take Rt. 73 South till intersection with Rt. 41. Proceed South on Rt. 41 approximately 1 ½ miles to Chapel Avenue. Turn right at the traffic light onto Chapel Ave. Continue approximately 1.2 miles, High School is on left side (after hospital).
Rt. 130, from South, take Rt. 295 North to exit 34, take Rt. 70 West till intersection with Rt. 41 North. Proceed approximately 1 ½ miles, to Chapel Avenue. Turn left at traffic light onto Chapel Ave. Continue approximately 1.2 miles, High School is on left side (after hospital).
1197 Riverton Road
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
Directions:Take Route 73 North to Route 130 North. Follow Route 130 North to Riverton Road . (There will be a pedestrian skywalk at the intersection.) Make a right at the light and follow to the left to cross over Route 130. Follow Riverton Road approximately 1 mile and the school will be on the right.
Collingswood Senior High School
424 W Collings Ave
Collingswood, NJ 08108-3054
Click here for a map
- Take either 38 West or 70 West to Cuthbert Blvd
- Take Cuthbert toward
- Follow to Haddon Avenue and turn right
- SLIGHT LEFT onto W COLLINGS AVE
Northern Burlington Regional High School
160 Mansfield Road East
Columbus, NJ 08022
click here for a map
- Depart Lenape High School on Hartford Rd
- Bear LEFT (East) onto CR-616 [Church Rd]
- Keep STRAIGHT onto CR-616 [Mill St]
- Turn LEFT (North) onto CR-616 [Main St]
- Bear RIGHT (North) onto CR-616 [N Main St]
- Turn RIGHT (East) onto CR-616 [Pemberton Rd]
- Turn LEFT (North) onto US-206
- Turn RIGHT (East) onto Mansfield Rd E
- Arrive 160 Mansfield Rd E, Columbus, NJ 08022
Kreps Middle School
5 Kent Lane
East Windor, NJ 08520
Directions: From Rt. 130–
Take 130 North continue will you cross under Route 195.
Go approximately 6.8 Miles and make a Left onto Dutch Neck Road (McDonalds on Left)
Take Dutch Neck approximately 1 mile and make a right onto Oak Creek Road (Brook Tree swim club on right). Drive quarter mile and make left onto Yorkshire Drive (school will be on your left but you cannot enter at that driveway) follow road around the bend and turn left onto Kent Lane. Take the first drive on the right and park in the parking lot on the left. The entrance for the back gym will be right there.
From Rt. 33–
Take Rt. 33 West through Twin Rivers to Rt. 133 West
Bear right off of Rt. 33 to Rt. 133 West and take approximately 3.5 miles to end. You will be at a light at the cross of Princeton-Hightstown Road. Go straight through and the road becomes Windsor Center Drive. Drive a quarter of a mile and turn left on Oak Creek road. Turn right onto Yorkshire Drive (school will be on your left but you cannot enter at that driveway) follow road around the bend and turn left onto Kent Lane. Take the first drive on the right and park in the parking lot on the left. The entrance for the back gym will be right there.
Take I-195 West to exit 5B-US130 North. Follow directions from Rt. 130 above.
Hamilton PAL @ Steinert High School
2900 Klockner Rd
Trenton, NJ 08690-2899
Click here for a map
- Travel time is approximately 50 minutes from Lenape High School. Please plan accordingly.
- Route 295 North to exit 60 (Rt 195)
- Take 195 East
- Keep right on the ramp and follow to 195 East
- Take exit number 3B towards HAMILTON SQ.
- Merge onto YARDVILLE-HAMILTON SQUARE RD.
- Turn left onto KLOCKNER RD
- Follow Klockner to the school
Cherokee High School
120 Tomlinson Mill Road
Marlton, NJ 08053
click here for map
- Take Moorestown-Mt Laurel Road which becomes Elmwood at Church Road
- Continue on Elmwood for approximately 5 miles passing Indian Springs golf course.
- School is well marked and will come up directly on your right.
Palmyra High School
5th & Weart Boulevard
Palmyra, NJ 08065
click here for map
- Rt. 73N. After passing over Rt. 130, you will pass several fast food restaurants on your left (McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, KFC) all together.
- Go through the Hylton Rd. light
- As soon as you go under the railroad bridge, make a right. This is Broad St. Take Broad St. through light and look for Delaware Ave. about 1/4 mile on your left.
- High School will be on your left. Make a left after the high school and make your first right into the parking lot.
Delran High School
50 Hartford Road
Delran, NJ 08075
click here for map
- Hartford Road north (left out of the HS parking lot) for about 8 miles.
- Delran HS is just past the intersection of Hartford and Bridgeboro roads on the left side.
Timberlane Middle School
51 S. Timberlane Drive
Pennington, NJ 08534
click here for map
- Take I-95S or I-95N to Exit 4 (Pennington Exit)
- Proceed around the Pennington Circle and continue to follow Rt. 31N
- Go through a blinking traffic light and continue until you come to your first “full” traffic light
- A bank, realtor, Exxon and Pennington Market are on the four corners
- Make a left at this light and the high school is about 300 yards on your right hand side
- Timberlane is also on the right hand side of the street right after you pass the high school.
Gateway Regional HS
Gateway Regional High School
775 Tanyard Road
Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097
Latitude: 39.8176503N – Longitude: -75.1401139W
FROM THE NORTH
Route 295 South, Exit 25A- WESTVILLE/DEPTFORD/ROUTE 47
SOUTH South on Route 47 – 2.2 miles
At 3rd Traffic Light, Turn Right (Cooper Street) (Exxon & Dunkin Donuts on corner).
4th Street on left – Highland Ave.- sign for Johnson Library and NJ Motor Vehicle Inspection Station.
Follow Highland Ave. for 1.1 miles to light at Tanyard Rd.
Turn Left onto Tanyard Rd.- MV Stations is on right and Gateway Regional High School is next to it.
Administrative offices are across the street from the school.
FROM THE SOUTH
295 North to Exit 21 – Route 534 National Park/Woodbury
At the bottom of the ramp, TURN RIGHT – Towards Woodbury
2nd Light (approx. 2 miles) Turn RIGHT – RT. 553
At Next Light (563) turn Left (Golf Course and Gas Station on left)
Gateway Regional High School is one mile down on the Right.
Galloway Regional HS
Absegami High School
201 South Wrangleboro Road
Galloway, NJ 08205-9554
Via Garden State Parkway North
Atlantic City Expressway heading EAST towards Atlantic City. Take EXIT 7N- GARDEN STATE PKWY North. Take this until you hit the A.C. Rest Area. Get off and follow ramp and go past Burger King (at rest area) At stop sign make a left and then a right onto access road. Follow to light and make a right onto Jimmie Leeds Road. Go just past a Sunoco and make a left at the light which is Great Creek Road. Go to next light (Wrangleboro Road) make a left. School is down on the left approx. 1/4 mile.
Via RT-42 S:
Start out going SOUTH on RT-42 S. RT-42 S becomes ATLANTIC CITY EXPY towards Atlantic City (Portions toll). Take EXIT 7N- GARDEN STATE PKWY North. Take this until you hit the A.C. Rest Area. Get off and follow ramp and go past Burger King (at rest area) At stop sign make a left and then a right onto access road. Follow to light and make a right onto Jimmie Leeds Road. Go just past a Sunoco and make a left at the light which is Great Creek Road. Go to next light (Wrangleboro Road) make a left. School is down on the left approx. 1/4 mile.
Via RT-30- White Horse Pike:
Head down Rt 30 (towards Atlantic City). Go through Hammonton, Mullica, Egg Harbor City. The next town is Galloway Township. Cross over light on RT- 575 (Pomona Road). Go to next light and make a left (Chris Gaupp Drive). There should be signs for a hospital. Come down to the next light on Jimmie Leeds Road and make a right. Go downto the 2nd light (just past Parkway entrance and past Sunoco). Make a left at the light which is Great Creek Road. Go to next light (Wrangleboro Road) make a left. School is down on the left approx. 1/4 mile.
Moorestown High School
350 Bridgeboro Road
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057
From Main Street ~ Moorestown:
– Take Main Street past Church Rd. traffic light through the center of town to the next traffic light at Chester Ave. Turn left onto Chester Ave. and continue to second traffic light at Bridgeboro Rd. Turn right onto Bridgeboro Rd. School is located 1/4 mile on the right just past North Stanwick Rd.
From the North:
– Take Rte. 295 South to Exit 40 (Rte. 38). Turn right onto Marter Ave., and continue to traffic light. At light make a left turn onto Main St. and follow onto North Stanwick Rd. (third street on right). Turn right and continue to stop sign. Turn right at stop sign onto Bridgeboro Rd. The high school is on the right.
– Take Rt. 130 South to the Bridgeboro / Moorestown Exit (613 East). At end of off-ramp, go straight onto Bridgeboro Rd. (613 East) towards Moorestown. Continue on Bridgeboro Rd. through three traffic lights. The high school is on the left side after the (3rd) Westfield Rd. intersection.
– Take NJ Turnpike to Exit 4 onto Rt. 73 North. Follow signs to Rt 38 East, Moorestown. Once on Rt. 38 East follow directions below for Rt. 38 East.
From the South:
– Take Rt. 295 North to Exit 40 B (Rt. 38). Follow same directions as above for Rt. 295 south.
– Take Rt. 130 North entering into the town of Cinnaminson. At Riverton Rd., turn right onto Riverton Rd. and continue straight following signs to Moorestown. Continue on Riverton Rd. to the third traffic light. At light make a left onto Bridgeboro Rd. The high school is located just past the next intersection (North Stanwick Rd.) on the right side.
From the East:
– Take RT. 38 East past the Moorestown Mall. At the fifth traffic light past the Mall, take the Moorestown / Mt. Laurel Rd. exit. Make a left and cross over Rt. 38 Continue on Moorestown / Mt. Laurel Rd. to the traffic light. At the light turn right onto Main St. Follow Main St. to North Stanwick Rd.(third left turn). Follow North Stanwick to the end. At the stop sign make a right onto Bridgeboro Rd. The high school is on the right.
– Take Rt. 70 East to Hartford Rd. (in Medford). Continue on Hartford Rd. approx. 7-8 miles to the traffic light at Bridgeboro Rd. Turn left at light onto Bridgeboro Rd. At next traffic light (Westfield Rd.) continue straight. The high school is on the left side.
From the West:
– From the Tacony-Palmyra Bridge , follow Rt. 73 South to Rt. 73 South to Rt. 130 North to Cinnaminson. Turn right onto Riverton Rd. and follow directions from above for Rt. 130 North.
Seneca High School
110 Carranza Road, Tabernacle, NJ 08088-9377 Phone: 609-268-4600
Parking for wrestling events is located in the BACK of the school. Follow Seneca Drive ALL THE WAY TO THE FOOTBALL / SPORTS STADIUM BEFORE MAKING A LEFT INTO THE PARKING AREA. Do NOT park in the front of the school, or along the curbs or roadways leading to the back of the school. Do NOT try to enter the school from the front, you will NOT be able to get back to the wrestling area. There are more than 1,000 parking spaces located in the back of the school near the gyms! Enter the gyms / wrestling room using the gym entrances located between the two large gyms in the REAR of the school.
From the Red Lion Circle (intersection of Route 70 & Route 206): Head south on Rt. 206 for
1.2 miles. You will see a left hand turn (marked with signs for County Route 648 South, Tabernacle and Carranza Memorial). Make a left onto Rt. 648 / Carranza Road, go 1.3 miles to blinking light (you can see school off to the left as you approach the light). Make a left at the blinking light onto Seneca Drive. Go approximately 2/10 of a mile ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF SENECA DRIVE (near field sports stadium) and make a left in front of the stadium. Make another left into parking lots (at the point, you will see the two main gyms, with entrances in the middle between the gyms).
From Tabernacle Inn on Route 206: From the traffic light at 206 and Medford Lakes/TabernacleRoad, continue north on Rte. 206 for 1 mile to traffic light at Hawkins Road (you will see a little shopping center to your right as you approach the light). Make a right onto Hawkins Road and go the end of the road (approximately ¾ mile). You will see the school directly in front of you. Make a right onto Carranza Road and proceed to blinking light (approximately 1/10 mile). Turn left onto Seneca Drive and follow directions above from blinking light.
From the south on I-295: Get off at exit for Route 70 East. Go east on Rte. 70 to Red Lion Circle (intersection of Rte. 70 and Rte. 206). Follow directions above from Red Lion Circle.
From the south on the NJ Turnpike: Get off at exit 4 from the south. Head south on Rte. 73 to Rte. 70 East (at Marlton Circle). Head east on Rte. 70 until you get to the Red Lion Circle. Follow directions above from Red Lion Circle.
From the north on I-295 or NJ Turnpike (Exit 7 from north): Head south on Rte. 206 for approximately 17 ½ miles to Red Lion Circle. Follow directions above from Red Lion Circle.
From the west on Rte. 70: Head east on Rte. 70. Follow directions from I-295 and Rte. 70 to Red Lion Circle. Follow directions above from Red Lion Circle.
From the east on Rte. 70: Head west on Rte. 70 to Rte. 206 South. Follow directions above from Red Lion Circle.
Riverside High School
112 East Washington Street
Riverside, NJ 08075
ROUTE 130 SOUTH
- IMMEDIATELY AFTER CROSSING RANCOCAS CREEK, TAKE FIRST EXIT RAMP TO
BRIDGEBORO STREET (CR-613) TOWARD RIVERSIDE
- GO 1.2 MILES, MAKE LEFT ONTO WASHINGTON STREET ( MORAVIAN CHURCH ON LEFT)
- .02 MILE TO SCHOOL ON LEFT
ROUTE 130 NORTH
- TAKE CHESTER AVENUE JUGHANDLE – PAST TACO BELL
- GO 1.1 MILES TO WASHINGTON STREET
– TURN RIGHT AT BALL FIELD
- .07 MILES TO SCHOOL ON RIGHT
295 SOUTH AND NORTH
- EXIT 43B DELRAN ONTO CREEK ROAD
- GO 3.5 MILES TO BRIDGEBORO, TURN RIGHT
- GO 1.5 MILES TO WASHINGTON STREET
( MORAVIAN CHURCH ON LEFT) TURN LEFT
- .02 MILES TO SCHOOL ON LEFT
Robbinsville High School
155 Robbinsville Edinburg Road
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
Directions revised due to construction detour on a portion of Route 526
Take Route 295 North to exit 57 for Route 130 North.
Take Route 130 North through Bordentown and Hamilton and into Robbinsville.
[You’re close when you go past Home Depot and the Hamilton Marketplace on Route 130].
Look for Shrimp King, Rusert’s Deli, and Dunkin Donuts on your right.
At this traffic light make a LEFT onto Route 526.
At the next traffic light (a few hundred yards) make a LEFT on to Route 33 (West)
Continue on Route 33 to the traffic light at Foxmoor Shopping Center.
Make a RIGHT at this light onto Washington Blvd.
Continue straight through the 4-way STOP (the name changes to Pond Road).
Go past Pond Road Middle School and a the STOP sign make a LEFT onto Route 526 (a.k.a. Robbinsville Edinburg Road)
Robbinsville High School will be just up ahead on your LEFT.
Drive around back to the far side of the building for the entrance to the Gymnasium.
You can use the address above in MapQuest to get an accurate map of the location of the school.
Thomas R. Grover Middle School
10 Southfield Road
West Windsor NJ 08550
From Route 1
Take U.S. Route 1 South to Route 571 (Princeton Circle at Penn’s Neck). Go around circle to Washington Road, going across Route 1 and following signs for Hightstown. Stay on Washington Road, bear left to take the railroad overpass. Washington Road now becomes Route 571, Princeton-Hightstown Road. Continue east on 571 from approximately five miles until you pass the Southfield Shopping Center on your left. At the traffic light just past the shopping center, make a right onto Southfield Road (also a sign to
Dutch Neck). Proceed for 2-3 miles on the school will be on your left.
From QuakerBridge Road
Take Route 1 North to QuakerBridge Road exit (east). At 3rd traffic light (over railroad tracks), make a left on to Village Road West. Continue on Village Road West and you will pass Mercer Oaks Golf Course on your right. Approximately 1 mile past the golf course, the road becomes New Village Road. Continue on New Village Road past traffic light at Edinburg Road. After you pass Village Elementary School on your left, make an immediate left onto Southfield Road. The school will be on the right.
From the Turnpike
Exit the New Jersey Turnpike at Exit 8, Hightstown. Proceed to Route 33 West. Continue to the second light and make a left (Mercer Street). Continue to the next light and make a right on Stockton Street. Follow Stockton Street to Route 130. Cross over Route 130 (call this light #1). You will now be on Route 571 also known as Princeton-Hightstown Road. Stay on this road until the 6th traffic light and turn and turn left onto Southfield Road. Proceed for 2-3 miles on the school will be the left.
The Kennedy Center
429 JFK Way Willingboro NJ 08046
From 295 North and South
Travel Route 295 to exit 45 and follow towards Willingboro. Merge on to Beverly-Rancocas Road. Travel 2 miles and make a right turn on to JFK Way (Gas station on the corner). The center is about a mile on your left.
From Route 130 North and South
Travel Route 130 towards Willingboro. Exit on to Levitt Parkway (If your coming from the north, you will have to take the jug handle to make your left, if your coming from the south make a right on Levitt). Follow Levitt Parkway 2 miles to JFK Way and make a left turn. The center is on the left.